Bielica Beacon (54°49.2'N, 17°56.6'E) is a triangulation tower. It
stands on the summit of hill, 47m high, about 7.25 miles ENE of
Stilo Lighthouse. There are 2 beacons close to the coast about 3 and
4 miles ENE of Bielica. There is the mouth of Piaśnica River where lies
Quayage and berthing facilities
There are no quayage nor berthing facilities. The fishing harbour is
the stretch of open beach 150m long, from which boats are launched
and retrieved with a winch.
Beach slip for fishing boats.
Cold storage capacity
Chilling storage capacity
Frozen fish transport
Types and size of fishing fleet
5 fishing boats (length of 5 to 7m) and average engine power of 25 HP.
Types of fish landed (in tonnes) (1995)
Rębiechowo, approx. 75km
Dębki is the fishing village standing at the mouth of the Piasnica
River, which connects Żarnowieckie Lake with the Baltic. There is
the highly wooded coast around the village. The first written record
about Dębki fishing settlement dated 1279. There are still well
maintained half-timbered cottages from the 18th century. There is
a wooden church founded in 1935. The fishing harbour is on the open
beach. The catch is sold directly to consumers from the boats or to
middlemen who distribute the fish within a wider area.